2015 Training Programme
Merthyr Tydfil College- Brand New Training Venue
Motorcare are pleased to announce a new local training venue, Merthyr Tydfil College which has an excellent reputation and will provide classroom and workshop facilities for the growing 'Exponentia' training programme provided by Group Auto. The initial training dates for Merthyr Tydfil are as follows-
- 29/05/2015 Electronic Diesel Control 1 (1 day course)
- 22/10/2015 Start-Stop and Charging Systems (1 day course)
- 18/06/2015 European On-Board Diagnostics (1 day course)
- 16/07/2015 Diesel Particulate Filters
- 28/07/2015 Vehicle Electrical/Electronics
- 20/08/2015 SRS Safety Restraint Systems
- 15/07/2015 Engine management & Emmisions
Knowledge is Power", that famous saying is very true, we at Motorcare provide both Technical Training through ADS Global, Exponentia and Business Training through the MP Group. Courses are held at various Training Venues across the UK including our new Training Centre in Abergavenny .
For course details and information packs please contact Neil Millbery on 01873 736095 or 07720 682883.